Here at SAS-ES we love talking to our customers. Talking about what’s working, what’s not working, and one of our favourite topics of conversations is problems!
We love solving problems - the bigger and messier the better. That is why this blog post is dedicated to problems… and of course finding solutions to these problems.Problems are good. If you don’t have problems, there’s a good chance you’re not trying hard enough. The biggest problem with problems isn’t actually finding the solution, but it’s properly defining the problem in the first place.
Einstein is quoted as having said that if he had one hour to save the world, he would spend fifty-five minutes defining the problem and only five minutes finding the solution.
Keeping this in mind, what are your waste management problems?
If you need some help to get you going, here are a few thought starters.
- What keeps you awake at night?
- What headaches do you have that you would love to disappear?
- What is preventing your operations from being more efficient?
- What is preventing you from achieving your business/personal goals?
- What are your employees’ biggest challenges?
- What are your customers’ complaints that are creating problems for you?
- What are your customers’ problems you could possibly solve?
Now that you have a good list of problems, check out “Einstein’s Secret to Amazing Problem Solving” to get started finding a solution.
If your problem involves oil contaminated waste, heavy oil sludge, refinery waste etc. we’d love to hear about it. We may not have a solution, but if we don’t then we’re happy to help in any way we can to move you towards a good solution… or at the very least, help you to clearly define your problem.