If you’re a waste management company providing services for the oil and gas industry, you know all too well that the disposal of oil contaminated hazardous waste is extremely costly.You may think that this is just part of business, and there’s not much that can be done about it. Well, we’re here to tell you this is not the case.
In most cases, waste management companies can significantly reduce their hazardous waste disposal costs.
Ask yourself the following 5 questions. If you answer “Yes” to any of them, there’s a good chance you could start reducing your hazardous waste disposal costs within 30 days.
- Do you incinerate a large % of the residual waste from your oil sludge treatment?
- After centrifuging the waste, do the solids contain more than 5% oil?
- Are you transporting your waste to a centralized treatment facility?
- Do you use heat in your oil waste process to cause the oil, water and solids to separate?
- Do you encounter oil contaminated waste that you simply cannot treat with your current operations?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re probably spending too much on the treatment and disposal of your oil contaminated hazardous waste.
To learn more about how we help waste management companies spend less on the treatment and disposal of oil contaminated waste, visit us at www.sasenvironment.com or get in contact today!